In this practice we take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible.
- The person responsible for dealing with complaints is the practice supervisor, Mrs Gemma Poolman.
- If you have cause for complaint please write to the practice supervisor. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 7 days. We will seek to investigate the complaint within 10 working days of receipt to give an explanation of the circumstances leading to the complaint. If we are unable to investigate the complaint with 10 working days we will notify the patient giving reasons for the delay and likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- If the complaint is about any aspect of clinical care or associated charges it will be forwarded to the relevant dentist (unless the patient does not want this to happen) who will respond within 14 days.
- We will confirm the decision about the complaint in writing immediately after completing investigation.
- Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
- If we are unable to resolve the matter internally the next step if to refer the matter to CCG, who can be contacted on 01206 288500.