If you have a DENTAL EMERGENCY (such as extreme pain or swelling) then please call 01206 767471 to access our emergency phone line.
1. To book a video appointment (for private cosmetic treatments only), please fill in our contact form below or call us on 01206 767471.
2. You will receive a phone call from one of our friendly team who will book your appointment at a time to suit you. You will then receive an email which will confirm your appointment time, give you some additional information and contain the link you need to join the video consultation.
3. Please complete the optional online smile questionnaire (you will also receive a link to this in your email) prior to your video consultation. This is to help us identify the best options for your smile (it should take less than 2 minutes).
4. The video consultation will be held through a video chat platform which you can access through your computer, tablet or mobile phone. At the time of your scheduled appointment, all you need to do is click on the link in your email, which will open up a browser. You will be held in a virtual waiting room until Dr Prashar, or one of our other Dentists begins the consultation.
5. Your video consultation will be completely confidential and will not be recorded by the practice, the dentist or by the video conferencing platform. No personal details will be stored on the platform, except for those presented during the free account sign up.
Dr Prashar, or one of our dentists, will be in a private room and we recommend that you do the same to ensure the call is completely confidential.
Private Cosmetic Treatments Only
Dr Prashar qualified in 1984 at Birmingham University gaining his B.D.S. Dr Prashar has owned The Smile Clinic since 1987 & is the principal dentist. In July 2003 he gained his certificate in Implantology from the Eastmann Dental Hospital in London and in 2005 he gained a certificate in advanced Implantology.
Dr Prashar carried out a course in Aesthetic (cosmetic) dentistry in New York in 2006 and in 2010 Dr Prashar gained a certificate in facial orthodontics.
In 2016 he gained a certificate in Orthodontics. Enjoys playing golf and tennis in his (very little) spare time and spending time with his family.
Please click on the question to reveal the answer.
Yes, you will need your apppointment code that will be provided to you by the practice via email.
Once you click the meeting link you will be directed to a virtual waiting room where you will be asked to wait until your host starts the meeting. At the time of your appointment, Dr Prashar (or one of our dentists) will ‘admit’ you into the appointment. Your audio and camera should automatically be enabled, but if you need to enable them, this is a simple process using buttons available on screen.
Yes, so long as you are over the age of 18, we will try and answer any treatment questions you may have.